Blue Ridge Delivers Record Growth for 1st Half 2018
Company Increased New Customer Additions by 40%
ATLANTA, August 7, 2018 – Blue Ridge, provider of comprehensive, cloud-native supply chain planning solutions, announced today that the company achieved record growth in the first half of 2018. The company delivered new name customer growth of 40% and revenue growth of 38% for the six months ended June 30, 2018 compared to the six months ended June 30, 2017. Highlights for the first half of 2018 also include the addition of new key executives as well as increased development velocity by 50%.
“We continue to be inspired by the innovative, forward-thinking companies that are partnering with us to challenge the status quo of supply chain planning,” said Jim Byrnes, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Ridge. “These customers realized that their previous legacy solutions were hampering their ability to compete and were driven to take control of their future by choosing Blue Ridge.”
“Blue Ridge has made significant investments in data science and product development that have buoyed our continued growth,” Byrnes continued. “We will release several applications and functionality in the second half of 2018 that are truly unique and valuable to our customers and prospects.”
Highlights from the 1st half of 2018 include:
- Blue Ridge increased overall new customer additions by 40% and achieved revenue growth of 38% for the six months ended June 30, 2018 compared to the six months ended June 30, 2017.
- The company welcomed several marquee brands that were drawn to Blue Ridge’s cloud supply chain solutions. Companies including Breakthru Beverage, Carrier Enterprise, Drinks Holding, Opici Wines, Spar Kjop AS, Southwest Traders, Regal Wine Imports, Tess AS and others helped Blue Ridge achieve record-setting revenues for the 1st half of 2018.
- Customer retention rates remained at a world-class 97% as customers continued to rely on the benefits from Blue Ridge’s competitive differentiation.
- Blue Ridge accelerates the leverage of its true cloud native SaaS platform by seamlessly delivering new capabilities and enhancements on a monthly basis, principally driven by direct input from Blue Ridge customers.
- The company added Wes Staggs as Chief Customer Officer. Wes joined Blue Ridge from Revegy, where he served as Chief Operating Officer. At Blue Ridge, Wes will be responsible for strategic growth and profitability across the entire customer lifecycle and report directly to Chief Executive Officer Jim Byrnes.
- Blue Ridge began offering its market-leading supply chain solutions on Microsoft Azure in addition to Amazon Web Services (AWS) as an alternative cloud hosting option.
- The company held 2018 BluePrint Conferences in Atlanta and Oslo, tripling attendance compared to the 2017 conferences. Wholesale and retail distribution companies were immersed in compelling customer success stories from Merchants Foodservice, Martignetti, MacPherson’s and Georgia Crown.
- In March, Blue Ridge launched its new brand and website—“For a More Foreseeable Future,” reflecting the characteristics of its cloud-based supply chain planning technology: the most accurate way for retailers and distributors to spot and plan for changes in customer demand before they happen.