After working with over 25 food wholesalers and distributors globally, we recognised common problems. The first of these was 70% of them held too much stock. The other 30% spent the correct amount of money but invested this money in the wrong mix of products.
When you reduce your stock holding with insight and understanding, you not only put cash in your bank, but the knock-on effect ripples through your supply chain and associated costs.
Here is a quick example of one of the many benefits. Many wholesalers suffer with uneven workloads in their warehouses. This challenge adds significant employee costs, just imagine if you could flatten out this workload across the week and still meet all your service level targets. What would this mean to your business?
Solving the above challenges is not easy, you could do it now or in the future. When you decide, we are here to help you.
If you would like to receive a one-page summary of the projected benefits of solving these challenges for your business, please email me and I will forward the summary.