Blue Ridge Release Connects Strategy to Supply Chain Planning for Precise Execution
New 2017 version provides predictive analytics and algorithmic planning to produce action-ready recommendations that improve financial performance
Atlanta, GA — Jan 10, 2017 — Blue Ridge, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in cloud demand forecasting, planning, replenishment, allocation and analytics, today announced the release of version 2017, a major update to its industry-leading Cloud-native supply chain planning technology. Blue Ridge precisely connects the supply chain to consumer demand, enhancing customer experience by ensuring products are available at the right time and place without excessive investments in inventory and logistics.
The 2017 release includes product enhancements to positively impact supply chain performance and improve the bottom line. Major areas of enhancement include:
- Forecast Enhancements – Forecast management capabilities to enhance aggregated and consensus forecasting processes in complex planning environments.
- Investment Modeling – Simulation and modeling features enabling executive management to make informed policy decisions by reconciling financial objectives to the inventory plan.
- Action-Ready Recommendations – Algorithmic automation that learns from real-world demand and supply plan events to improve inventory investment accuracy.
- Predictive Capabilities – Enhanced prescriptive models, influenced by customer transaction intelligence, to improve overall forecast precision.
- Attribute Modeling – New enhancements enable comprehensive modeling / remodeling of demand and supply planning attributes across the enterprise to improve profitability.
Blue Ridge will be exhibiting in booth #204 at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2017 January 15-17 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. To reserve a meeting time with Blue Ridge at NRF, please click here.